The quality as well as the functionality
Our quality management system ensures this promise through lean, efficient and cost-effective processes.
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard that establishes the requirements for a quality management system (QMS) in an organization. ISO 9001:2015 is based on quality management principles and promotes a systematic approach to quality management of the organization.
The primary aim of PMP MULTITASK is continuous improvement. For this purpose, the management system is certified according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Environmental, Social & Governance
PMP MULTITASK is pursuing an ambitious path to achieve a number of important goals by the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, proving its responsibility towards excellence and corporate sustainability. Among the key aims:
- ISO 14001: for sustainable management of resources, reduction of environmental impacts and compliance with environmental standards.
- ISO 45001: for the safety and well-being of its employees, reducing workplace risks and promoting a safe working environment.
- Photovoltaic energy: will help reduce the company's environmental impact and promote energy sustainability.
- Code of Ethics: to promote integrity, transparency and professional ethics in all company activities.
- MOG 231: will allow the company to effectively manage legal risks and comply with regulations, ensuring transparency and legality in its operations.